Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Call me the scrapbooken fiend...










Monday evening and Tuesday all day I scrapbooked. Monday was scrapgroup at moms, so i went over after work and we scrapped until about 1am. Tuesday I went to granny's in the afternoon, and mom and granny and i scrapped all day until about 8:30pm. Then we went back to moms to scrapbook some more. I swear my mom has a death wish because she had another mishap with the scissors. Why is it that we laugh at the expense of another person's pain?! HAHA. Here are some of the layouts that I finished between monday and yesterday. I must warn you, I wasn't feeling too creative.


































3 comments:

mindakms said...

I like them all of course, but my favs are the Lance and Erin isms. So wow! I love how you have the pictures in a box and then the color just comes busting out! Whew!

nancy_scraps said...

Well good. Keeping busy is a good thing, eh?

I never commented on your post with facts about you. Some were fun, some were poignant. You are a mature young woman to have reached some of the realizations you have at such a young age.

BTW...I keep getting compliments on the hair. Thanks for the great job!

mindakms said...

You are tagged...I wonder if you will ever see this....