Tuesday, February 13, 2007

When does life slow down?

I had a busy day yesterday. I worked 10-6, went to a funeral for Lance's first Seargent from 11-1pm, came home from work and made a cake for my mom, went to birthday dinner at Olive Garden with lisa at 7pm, and then afterwards went to lisas house to hang out with her animals. They were so cute. I think i like Dave's dog best. After Lisa brought me back home, I just wanted to see my mom...so I called her, and then made my way to her house. I dropped off her scrappaper that i got in the mail, admired her beautiful decorating, and then prepared my pages to show in scrap group. When i got home from mom's (around 12:30am) i still had so much left to do. I had to finish constructing my moms birthday present, wrap the others, finish frosting the cake, and then I talked to Lance. All in all a busy day. Today will be kinda like that. I woke up to my brother and father playing fooseball outside my door, which I must say was extremely annoying considering I stayed up until almost 5am and then woke up with annoyingly painful cramps. So then Lisa called and said that she was talking to Lance online and he said to tell me to get online. I get that he just wanted to talk, and was probably lonely...but DONT MESS with a girl and her period (or lack of sleep). I had a few choice words to say to him, which i totally feel guilty for now, and now i am laying in my bed PRAYING that these cramps will go away.
Lisa will be by my house around 2:30 to go to moms for scrapgroup and her BIRTHDAY PARTY!!! I am eally excited, and hope that i feel better in time!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

love ya, sis!

mindakms said...

Yah! Erin blogs! Weeee!!!

Don't wait for life to slow down, just relish a few quiet moments a day and enjoy the wild ride!