Sunday, February 18, 2007

I always blog about yesterday!


So yesterday (Saturday) was the start of my busy, crazy weekend. I went to work from 9-5. It was again a slow day...I'm not sure why, but it was painful. So we worked...or not, and then we left. After work, Nikki and I ventured off to the Burnsville mall to do a little shopping. Did I ever mention that I HATE shopping? I think I have been ruined from working three years at the Mall of America. I just hate malls now. Anwyas, we went to the mall and went to Wet Seal. I think we were in the store for almost two hours. Im trying not to complain (its a new resolution I have) SO I wont explain the feelings I had while we were there...but I will say that they werent good. Once Nikki finally paid (she spent $215!!!) then we left. I assumed that we were leaving but i was up for another surprise. We didnt leave...we went to a little purse stand where Nikki spent another 30 minutes deciding which purse, out of two, that she wanted. Once again, I will not complain...but you must understand my frusteration. We did eventually leave the mall, and we headed to Time Out Restaurant and Bar in Eagan. We got some drinks, and ordered dinner. We ended up having a really good time, and I think Nikki got a job there as a dancer??? And I got a new haircut client. How very exciting. We really did have a good time though, and it was nice to spend some time with Nikki.

No comments: