Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I hate Mondays

I have never really liked Mondays. I dont like that it is the first day back to work after the all too short weekend, I dont like that I have to work early, and I just plain old dont like it. (wow...so much for that NO complaints thing) I got to work and didnt see that many appointments on the books, which on Mondays, I dont mind being slow. Then as the morning went on, we kept getting walk-in's and call-in's. Which is good, dont get me wrong I love my job, but I JUST HATE MONDAYS...and doing anything but being a lazy bum on Monday's just isnt appealing. So we had a CRAZY busy day (which ended up making the day go faster) probably due to President's Day. Another thing I despised about working on Monday...It was a holiday and it seemed like everyone was off but ME. Then put the icing on the cake...IT WAS A GORGEOUS DAY! I sure wish I could have had the day off just to even sit outside. It was so beautiful. Oh well...
I got a coupon in the mail for a free $55 for Mystic, which I was informed later is because I spend a LOT of money there. I thought that was funny because i dont really. So Jay and I went there and spent it. We ended up staying until 5am!!! And I left with $260! I was super excited because I didnt even spend a penny of my money! I had only used the fre $55. Then I came home and slept FINALLY!
I am not feeling up to par today, but rightfully so...I mean I was up all night. I am pretty much just going to hang around here and do some laundry. Maybe later I will go to my momma's house to do some good old fashioned scrapbooking. :)

1 comment:

mindakms said...

Hey, you are bored, why don't you blog???